FESTIVAL FOOD VENDORS
The River Festival is full of eclectic delights from more than 30 food vendors - each offering affordable delicacies designed to awaken your appetite. You may experience sensory overload as you encounter all the smells and tastes of Food Row, so plan to stay for the day to enjoy more than one Festival meal. Cuisines range from Cajun and Mexican to home cooking and Indian and more.
2017 FESTIVAL FOODS
• Cajun Chicken on a Stick • Indian Taco • Stuffed Cucumbers • Chocolate Covered Frozen Cheesecake • Fresh Squeezed Lemonade • Fresh Turkey Veggie Wrap • General Tso Chicken with Fried Rice or Lo mein • Jumbo Chicken Fried Steak Sandwich • Flowering Onion • Donuts by the Dozen • Dippin' Dots Ice Cream • Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich • Bierocks • Grilled Mac & Cheese • Buffalo Burger • Alligator on a Stick • Salmon Tacos • Red Veggie Curry • Gyros • Fresh Fruit Skewers • Calamari Steak Sandwich or on a Stick • Turkey Strawberry Slider • Homemade Root Beer • Veggie Noodle Bowl • Smothered Burritos
• Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream • Pizza by the Slice • Kettle Corn • Pulled Pork or Chicken Sandwich • Shaved Ice • Garlic Chicken Burrito • Ribeye Steak Sandwich • Cinnamon Roasted Nuts
• Funnel Cakes • Polish or Italian Sausage • Chicken Cranberry Pecan Wrap • Jumbo Corndog
Click here for a list of food vendors. (PDF)
Festival Food Vendor Applications are due by March 1st.
To apply for the 2017 Smoky Hill River Festival:
- Read the Food Vendor Guidelines PDF
- Complete the online Vendor Application PDF (or print and mail PDF Application)
- Submit photos/sketches of your booth electronically to email@example.com